Психология и соционика :: Просмотр темы - Restructured Model A (Измененная структуру Модель А)
Список форумов Психология и соционика
Психологический форум

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   ВходВход 

Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   

Restructured Model A (Измененная структуру Модель А)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Психология и соционика -> Psychology, NLP, Socionics, MBTI

Автор Сообщение
hitta
Новичок
Новичок
ТИМ: Робеспьер
Знак зодиака: Овен
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 28, 2007 8:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цвет времени писал(а):
Ok, I did have a look in my notes and I think understood where is the problem. I will give you my critics just as a kick for discussion. Smile

The model A does not correspond to the Reinin dichotomies (RD). People usually rely either on the model or on the RD. You have based your model on the model A and one of the RD (negativity- positivity). Somehow you decided that one particular RD (+-) is the more imporatnt than the model itself and drew your own conclusions about the differences between the quadrants. Therefore I need to ask the questions:

1. Why did you put so much emphasis on this particular dichotomy?

2. I did have a proper look and realized that LII, ILE have got - Se but EIE and IEI have got actually +Se. Please, double check because I do not always trust what I see.

Anyway, no matter what exactly the sign of the function is, the analysis of the functions suggest that all "the originals" have got actually a weak Se because Se is either in Superego or Superid blocks. I assume that people can develop or fill in their functions in Superego block because it is a mental or conscious block but Superid block is the most weak block in a psychic structure and considers to be in a vital or subconscious block. That means that these people are potentially weak in overthrowing the authority.

3 If we also consider the information about the quadral values of "the originals" we also see the contradiction with your conclusion. EIE and IEI belong to Beta quadra which has got the strongest drive for authority. EIE and IEI support the authority and are happy to use it to become authoritive themselves. That is why they belong to authoritive types like LSI and SLE. But does it really mean that EIE and IEI want to overthrow the authority while they admire it?

LII and ILE are not interested much in authority because all what they need is freedom and space for their creative work - they would rather avoid confrontation whenever possible. To overthrow the authority you have to be strong on Se. This is exactly what the quadras tell us: to overthrow Beta can only Gamma because Gamma also have got strong Se but with a very different agenda Fi which means a different attitude about what the proper authority should be.

This is the theory and in practice, of course, we have got lots of different life examples and "heros" from different quadras. However, here we discuss the theory and it has to make sense to be accepted as valid for majority of cases in order to be more or less objective.

-Se in the agenda for LIIs and ILEs give them the drive to overthrow authority. LIIs and ILEs are political rebels.... Maximilien Robespierre
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Sagara
Участник
Участник
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 04, 2007 2:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Аuthority is not for rule, but to control. There is no such thing - "freedom". Free to do something - free to control. That's interest of authority.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Психология и соционика -> Psychology, NLP, Socionics, MBTI Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

Перейти: